Rules for Admission
- Admission is given to only female candidates according to the list of the selected candidates in P.T.E.T examination. College is following the general guide of P.T.E.T and the rules of NC.T.E.
- For the other university students(Not from Rajasthan University), Student has to deposit their migration certificate and original marksheet of B.A./B.Sc./B.Com or M.A./M.Sc./M.Com. within 20 days of the admission.
- Student has to deposit the necessary required documents at the time of admission.
- For working students, They have to deposit the relieving certificate from the employer from the very first day otherwise their name will be struck-off automatically. Student will be relieved after the completion of the B.Ed.
Rules for Uniform
- College uniform is compulsory for all the students on all the working days except on Wednesday. At the time of teaching session, uniform is compulsory on all days.
Rules for Fees
- Fees in different account heads has to be deposited at the time of admission in the college.
- Admission procedure is completed after depositing the fees by draft/cash in the college office and by obtaining the permission from the principal.
- After taking admission, Fees will not be refunded in any case.
- Caution money will be refunded with in six months after the declaration of the results and after the submission of no dues certificate by the concerned departments of the college. After six months, caution money will not be refunded.
Rules for Attendance
- As per the directions of the university and the High Court, In any case 80% attendance is compulsory, and 90% attendance is compulsory in practical teaching sessions otherwise student is debarred from the university examinations.
- Student must get their leave sanctioned from the principal otherwise their act will be considered as breach of discipline.
- If any student does not attend the college up to 10 days without information, the name of the student will be automatically struck off the roll. After giving the satisfactory reasons to principal, Re-admission will be granted by the principal.
Rules for Discipline
- It is compulsory for all students to attend the daily prayer of the college.
- B.Ed. is a 2 year regular course. During the course, student cannot join any type of service or any other course. If any student found in these type of activities, their name will be struck off the college roll and they are solely responsible for the further consequences for their act.
- During the course, the behavior of the student with others is also very important. All students are expected to behave well with others. Students must maintain cordial behavior with each other.
- Students have to follow the all directions given by the college authorities.
- It is compulsory for all the students to take part actively in all the day to day activities of the college.
- It is compulsory for all the students to maintain the college campus clean and in order. Student should not try to damage the furniture or other items of the college otherwise they have to face the disciplinary actions.
- It is compulsory to keep ID-Card of the college all the time with them.
- Students must respect the teachers and other staff of the college
- It is compulsory for all the students to see the notice board for any type of information or office orders to keep themselves updated.
- Principal is fully empowered to modify or change in any rules.
Rules for Library
- Only regular students are allowed to use the facilities of the college library.
- ID-card is compulsory to enter the college library. Books, Copies, Bags and other items are not allowed in the library.
- A student will get three library card, At the time of receiving the library card, student has to produce the Verified ID-Card on the counter.
- A student can store the book up to max. 15 days. If not returned in time, a penalty of Rs. 5.00 per day will be levied.
- As per the order of principal or Librarian, a student must deposit the desired book before 15 days.
- In case of loss of cards, A student has to deposit Rs. 50/- in library for new library card. In case of misuse of the card, the student is fully responsible for the loss.
- All library cards are not transferable.
- In case of difficulty regarding library or reading room, student must contact librarian immediately.